Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

In celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday I sent "AJ" to school with felt food.  I made her green eggs and ham.  She was so excited and was already asking people this morning, if they liked them "in a box, with a fox".  If anyone wants some felt food, I have made quite a bit, let me know, it is going to become a fundraiser for some of the churches I work with (pictures to follow posts soon).  

Dont forget to read with a child today, yours or share with kids somewhere... I know we will be reading our whole Seuss collection before the night is out.

Thank you to the family members who supplied "AJ" her wardrobe and accessories for school today for Cat in the Hat day... 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your blog is off to a good start. Check out the movie drawing coupon on my site. Hope you are having fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete