I would be remiss if I didnt write about some of the blogs I read on a regular basis and why I love them.
1. Frugal Family Fun Blog - this is one of my favorite blogs ever. It has craft ideas, ideas to use recyclables, great ideas on fun ways to interact with your children, and do it all without breaking the bank. http://www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com/
2. Teach Mama - this site has lots of educational ideas most from a reading or math basis using things you probably already have. One of my favorite blog articles was using silly bands for math. Lots of pdf downloads of the worksheets are available too. http://www.teachmama.com/
3. Pink and Green Mama - found this one through another blog, I love it for the art ideas with recyclables, such as the heart shape crayons, and the toilet paper roll finger puppets. http://www.pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com/
4. Chalk in my Pocket - found this blog again through someone else, I think through a comment on facebook. I have enjoyed the nature ideas for toddlers and the recipe for the baked apple chips. http://www.chalkinmypocket.com/
5. Schick Fun Ideas - this blog is a friend of mine and has a lot of ideas for many different things, children's sermons, activities, educational ideas for toddlers and school age, and just general thoughts. http://www.shickfunideas.blogspot.com/
These are my current go-to sites for advice and ideas. They are all unique and I like different things about each. Do you have a favorite blog or do you also follow one of these. I am always finding more, and I will put some more reviews out there as I try more.